As part of Blair Duron’s preparedness, response, and control plans to combat COVID-19, we have:
- Increased employee COVID-19 training during weekly, all-hands meetings
- Promoted vaccines and created company financial incentives to encourage vaccination
- Continually monitored, communicated, and complied with updated guidance from the leading health organizations
- Complied with the executive orders and protocols issued by the governors of each state in which we work
- Complied with client-specific protocols
- Implemented control measures to minimize exposure and transmission
For more information, please contact R.J. Smith, Chief Financial Officer, at (919) 745-8215.